Boom- that’s a wrap folks! The Omnibus kickstarter finished last night with a whopping total of £7,948, which means I’ll be drawing the promised extra comics for the over the next few weeks. If you want to see sneak previews and you weren’t part of the kickstarter I’ll be updating some sketches over on my patreon, but the full comics will only be available in the books which will be available to buy for general sale late December.
In the mean time Gay Buttlers will keep updating on the main site as normal as I have a rather large buffer of those.
Once again thank you everyone for your support, I can’t wait to hold this book in my hands!
At the time of writing the kickstarter is 62% funded, most of which was in the first 2 days! As a thank you for all your support I’m doing a give away over on Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter, pick your poison!
– like or comment on facebook, tumblr or twitter to enter. If you share that would be lovely as more people have a chance to win one, but that’s not required to enter.
-This giveaway is in no way connected, endorsed or administered by facebook, tumblr or twitter and they are not held liable.
-Enter as many times as you like, but you can only win one mug+badge set.
– On Sept 30th Midnight I’ll close all the entries across all the social media, count up the total and use a random number generator to select 5 winners.
-I’ll contact the winner using their entry method, if I don’t hear anything back in 3 days I’ll redraw. People on Facebook remember to look in your ‘other’ folder, and make sure your ask box is open on tumblr!
-Anyone is eligible to enter as long as I can post a thing to them.
Much love, Tab.
The Kickstarter is now LIVE!
Fancy book lovers this one is for you- we now have just under 30 days to fund and make this gorgeous book a reality. If you can’t pledge but want to help please share the kickstarter about- I’ll also be doing some giveaways over the next 4 weeks so look out for those!
Hiya everyone! Some of the comments on Wednesdays page got a bit ugly- nothing ban worthy but there’s a general unpleasantness knocking about that I would like to nip in the bud and create a better atmosphere.
The comment section is to encourage discussion, and what we seem to be getting is a lot of essays, which people then skim read and post their own essays. It’s not constructive, so after a fair bit of deliberation I’ll be testing a character limit of 2000 on the comments to see if that improves things. If you post over you’ll get an error message and pressing the back button should allow you to edit your post.
It’s time for a refresher of the comment rules, which are as follows:
- No spam, trolling, rude/insulting posts, personal attacks, etc. In short, be nice to eachother, show respect and be tolerant of other’s and their opinions. Friendly debate and discussion is welcomed.
- Comment character limit is 2000, use this site to talk TO people, not AT them. Multiple posts to get around this rule will be removed. It’s okay to follow up posts when you forgot to mention something, but repeated spamming is not okay.
- No advertising or posting of affiliate or referral links.
- Do not post content in breach of any international copyright. Provide reference links to offsite material.
- Give adequate warnings for spoilers.
Any questions or suggestions for how to improve the comment section please let me know!